Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

Risin' up, back on the streets..

...and those streets are the streets of Vancouver.

Since my first, and somewhat unsuccessful, attempt at a blog, I've created this new and improved blog, with a much better title!!

Now that I'm living quite far from home, my hope is to use this blog as somewhere for friends and family to catch up on what I'm doing, see photos of where I'm going, and to simply get their daily dose of Hinesy! As such, many posts may contain widely inaccurate and inappropriate statements, and much teasing of Mohan. Some may contain both simultaneously.

Hopefully you'll also get a look at how my time with the Canucks is fairing (and prevent me from sending large amounts of email!)

Happy reading!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?