Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Fairfield triple-choc cookies usurped!!

I didn't think it was possible, but I have found a better cookie than those produced by the bakery in Fairfield gardens, back in Brisbane. My new landlady was nice enough to give me a box of cookies from "Cookies by George" for my birthday yesterday (that's right everyone, my new landlady remembered my birthday!!!). Damn those cookies are good. Considering that one of the major ingredients is Belgium chocolate, it is hardly surprising. Last night, I had a Milk chocolate chunk, and half a Peanut-butter and chocolate chunck. Bloody awesome!

Sorry Fairfield.

Comments:
Wow, what a great landlady!
 
yeah, it was pretty sweet of her. especially considering it was the only b'day present I got on the day, and was totally unexpected.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?