Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Meeting of ex-Villanova School Captains at UBC

In an effort to alleviate the drastic shortage of Bundaberg rum in the greater Vancouver area, three ex-school captains of Villanova College (AJ Bremner, Michael Lyons and myself) met in a residence on the UBC campus to discuss tactics. Unfortunately, this meeting only served to worsen the situation, thanks largely in part to numerous games of "4-Kings" (the drinking game).

Above is a photo of AJ, me and Michael. Can you tell the lawyers from the physicist?
(The lawyers have either a beer or nothing in front of them. The physicist has two empty shot glasses.)

Comments:
That's beautiful.... Everyone know's it's the VC's that get all the work done...
 
Just came upon your blogger searching for Bundaberg Rum.. Do u by any chance know where I can get some in Vancouver? My cousin came and visited from OZ, and brought me a bottle... Now I can stop dreaming about it lol... Your help is greatfully appreciated.

cyborg99_@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?